Online business and online marketing have definitely taken its toll in the past few years. And the immense potential it has cannot be denied in any way. Moreover, videos have become a very important aspect of digital marketing as well as eCommerce. And hence people are becoming more and more inclined towards it. But, herein lies the problem; the problem is that people don’t know how to make effective enticing videos that can interact with people and convince them. So, this is where products like vidgeos come in that claim to teach you the art of effective video making. Anyways, before we dive into vidgeos review, let’s first look into some facts about videos in the online marketing place.
Now, to actually see the importance of video making and to analyze if it can actually help your online presence. If you want to skip right to the review than skim down this part till the heading “what is vidgeos”
Some facts about videos
- Businesses using video grow company revenue 49% faster, year-over-year, than organizations without.
- 54% of people want to see more from a business they support
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with a video
- 8 out of 10 people have brought a program or a software after watching a brand’s video
- By 2022, nearly 82% of global internet traffic will come from video streaming
- 79% of consumers would rather watch a video to learn about a product, than reading text on a page.
- Among millennials, YouTube accounts for two-thirds of the premium online video watched across ALL devices.
- 99% of businesses will continue to use video throughout 2019, and 88% will spend more.
- The most-viewed YouTube video is this:
- By 2025, half of the viewers under the age of 32 will not subscribe to a pay-TV service.
- Video in an email leads to a 200-300% increase in click-through rates.
- It would take an individual more than 5 million years to watch the amount of video that will cross global IP networks each month in 2020.
- Snapchatters watch 10 billion videos a day.
- In 1956, video recorders were sold for $50,000 and videotapes cost $300 per one-hour reel!
- 69% say they’d be more likely to watch a video ad their friend had shared.
- The very first music video to appear on MTV was ‘Video Killed the Radio Star’ by The Buggles.
Some more stats to show you the importance of videos
- 80% of users can recall a video ad they viewed in the past 30 days.
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video.
- 83% of businesses believe that the video gives them a good ROI.
- 72% of businesses who use video believe that it has improved the conversion rate of their website.
- Noted as one of the first animated films ever to be made, Gertie the Dinosaur was created by Winsor McCay and it took 10,000 drawings to produce the 12-minute film:
- Social Media Examiner found that 76% of marketers plan to add videos to their sites.
- When asked which skills they wished they, or their teams, were more adept at, 42.4% of marketers and 31.7% of SMB owners listed video marketing.
- A staggering 98% of users say they’ve watched an explainer video to learn more about a product or service.
If you want to know some more stats about videos and their importance in the marketing world, workstream has a great article on just that, so do give it a look “37 Staggering Video Marketing Statistics for 2018“
And let us be clear on one note before we start talking about the review. It doesn’t matter if you buy this or any other product for video marketing. But you have to and I repeat, you have to get started with video marketing if you want to make a memorable online presence and flourish in the future of eCommerce. It has become an undeniable necessity for affective digital marketing which is nowadays the backbone of all businesses.
What is Vidgeos?
Vidgeos claims to be a smart way for you to create videos online. A way that will not only help you market effectively but will also help you expand and reach a global audience. As this app tries to remove the language barrier by offering various options for different languages. Vidgeos is a web-based video creation of marketing platforms. Which will hopefully enable you to create viewer specific smart videos. And as already stated, you can translate your video to any language that suits your region. The app tries to offer all of the famous languages for you to choose from. Moreover, you can also add smart elements to help you get quick attention from your audience
You can go onto display the date and time of anyone viewing your video, which is without a doubt a cool feature and one that will impress mostly anyone. Moreover, it will also give a more inclusive feel to your viewer so that he feels more related and included. Down below is a video that shows you how Vidgeos actually works in use whilst explaining some of the features it has
Is it easy to use?
Vidgeos is quite easy to use and understand and uses simple orientations like Drag & drop, point, and click for you to make your videos. This is one of the easiest ways to make videos and doesn’t require any prior any sort of knowledge. And this also adds a bit of a fun element to the creation of the video. You can also try different variations and combinations and see which one suits you the best. And you can add an unlimited amount of creativity through this product
Easy to understand tutorials to guide you over how things ought to be handled. The tutorial videos are available for each and every element and are quite easy to understand
Settings and integration page
Vidgeos comes with separate settings and integration page that can actually help you integrate yourself with Amazon S3, youzign, and other such autoresponders. All you need to do is click on amazon S3 or any other and just follow through a few steps that you are explained to in video formats
And if you want to use an autoresponder that isn’t already on the front page, all you need to do is request an integration and they will get it done in a bit
There are a variety of different templates that you can choose from. And customize it any way that you like.
You can adjust the size, colors, and animations as you like. You can also adjust the timing that the animations comes on and stays for. Moreover, there is also an option of masking your animation, where your animation will only move in a designated area.
You can also choose different colors for the background of your video and add transitions as you do in Powerpoint. You get a whole tonne of professional looking pictures that you can use as your background. Moreover, you can also add links to objects in your video while they are running for the convenience of your audience.
There is also a huge list of icons that you can choose from to add in your video
You can also set transit buttons that will ask your audience if they want the video to be translated into their native language. Downbelow is the popup that comes up when your audience presses the transit button
Now, moving onto shapes, there are quite a bit of shapes that you can use to add to your video. And even boxes for email addresses in your video and make variations in these boxes as you deem fit. The videos you make will have the option to either stop when you ask for their email addresses or keep on playing as it goes on. You can also set live timers for the dates that you want and change the shape of the timers as you like as well. This is a great option to utilize for product launches and different promotions
These are the features of Vidgeos that update and vary by themselves according to your viewer. An example of this is a clock shown down below that will update its time according to your audience. This is a great way to capture your audience’s attention. Moreover, the country and the city’s names can also be added into these smart elements
You can also record your own voice as an MP3, MP4, or you can record your voice your video is playing. There is also a cropping option that you can use to adjust the video that suits you better. You can also phase in and phase out your audio tracks at different paces so it seems more casual as your voice comes on
Pricing and membership
There are two pricing and membership options that you can choose from. The first one is for $67 a month with a 30- day money-back guarantee. And, the second one is $468 a year which also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
This is a phenomenal way to make videos online. And one of its biggest pros is that your audience can translate your video to their language. This literally opens many doors and can completely change the way you market. As you can target interested people from whole the world this way.
It is a great application to make use of and is at least worth a try. And even if you don’t like the idea of spending money for such video developing softwares, you should still start looking into other ways of making videos as it is without a doubt going to play a very vital role in the future of marketing. There are a lot of softwares that you could just install and start learning video editing and making from. So do your research and don’t take and do learn the skill of making good marketing videos anyways.
And lastly, if you are looking into affiliate marketing and are curious about some of the programs that will teach you how to make money through affiliate marketing, we wrote an article on such a program so do give it a look .”The 12-minute affiliate system review“